1. Preheat the oven to 350F
2. Finely chop the shallots. Heat the oil in a frying pan and stir fry the shallots until soft (about 5 minutes).
3. Place the cooked shallots in a bake dish as a bed.
4. Cut zucchinis in half and place them on top of the shallot bed.
5. Cut the pancetta in small strips and place on top of the zucchinis.
6. Mix the bread crumbs, rosemary and grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
7. Evenly sprinkle the mixture on top of bacon.
8. Bake for about 35 minutes.
9. Serve when the dish is still warm.
1. If the pancetta or bacon is not sufficiently salty, sprinkle some salt on top of zucchini.
2. A nice plate can both used in baking and sever on table is ideal. We can directly put the plate on table after taking out from oven, instead of moving the dish out to sever plate.